Walls Are Still Up

Sometimes we build walls to see who cares enough to break these walls down...
But when days, weeks, and months pass by, and the wall is still up, you just feel so unwanted and blue.
That is exactly how I feel.
It really breaks my heart to see that no one cares enough to break them down.
It makes me feel unwanted, rejected, undesirable, and useless.
It makes me believe that even if I died it wouldn't matter to anyone.
It's like I'm living this life uselessly.
Is it because maybe perhaps I'm stubborn, or obsessed with testing people?!
I don't think so... Even if I do it in my head, I don't really show it externally...
So, if you put yourself in my place, what would you do?
I think you would've committed suicide long ago.

1 thoughts:

RainDrop said...
February 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM

i always have this thought.. would any1 care if i died? but the truth is, there are people out there who care, but never say a word. People who watch us from afar, afraid to say a word. No i haven't know any of those, but i'm sure there is someone if not more!

I dont know you. I've read ur posts though. And for some reason, i do like u as a person :) and care.

Post a Comment