That's How Much I Love You

Yes... You may never understand it.. No matter how much you look into my eyes or listen to my words... You may never understand it... I love you so much... That's why I want to be of use to you... I want you to do your best, even in trivial matters... I want you to succeed... I want your heart to flutter with happiness every time you look at your accomplishments... That's because I love you so much... Yes... Your love that I carry brings my heart warmth... And a lot of satisfaction...
I don't want you to repeat the mistakes that I made... I want you to grow with a lot of confidence... And pride... I want you to be aware of the light that glows within you... I want you to shine and exceed the world... Yes... That's how much I love you... My most precious and most valuable best friend...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment